LUNCHBOX needs a slapdown

S']['U

LUNCHBOX needs a slapdown

Post by S']['U »

LUNCHBOX rages when he gets his ass kicked, starts vote-kicking enemy team players, then changes teams and TKs our base:

from last night:

In the past he's shot rockets at me, stolen my planes and boosted me off my airbase... all while I was on his team.

from December:

We don't need raging bullies TKing and kicking other players off the server for no reason.
This asshole needs an attitude adjustment.

This would solve the problem real fast:

hint hint hint :bgrin:
Lawlz

Re: LUNCHBOX needs a slapdown

Post by Lawlz »

What time is he normally on around? I'll start camping the server, and staying logged into xfire if you need some assistance. Can't promise too much of my time, since I work too much ._.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Lawlz wrote:What time is he normally on around? I'll start camping the server, and staying logged into xfire if you need some assistance. Can't promise too much of my time, since I work too much ._.
He's usually on around 9:00 - 12:00 pm (Central)
I'll keep my X-fire on too.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

It's time out for box.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Hes back at it again...

hes trying to figure how to weld deployables so they can't be moved from places. i told him to go fuck himself.

hes also been base killing my defenses this past week. he is ruining good games and balanced matches.

I recommend 30 day ban on lunchbox. I would call that fair considering he wants to act like a mini tomato.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

He's had a few fits like what Shift has mentioned above in the last couple of weeks. Its cute. Votes to kick enemy (2 have actually passed on me. Lol.). Last time he raged at me and tried for 25 minutes to kill me with no success.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Hes gone onto personal attacks, from spreading rumors to rocketing or shotgunning me around while on the same team. This guy needs to be gone for a little bit.

He has no respect for other players. Can you believe that this is a grown ass man who plays this game like this?
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Wait, so you didn't rape a black girl and slap her mother?
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I dated a 17 year old "black" girl when I was 19 (which btw is legal in Maryland and Nevada). Fishy perpetuated this rumor. I'm 25 now obviously I wouldn't date anyone under the age of 24 for obvious reasons(mostly cause they're dumb)

I went to jail for a couple weeks for hitting my step father because he called me a son of a bitch. We made our peace and decide we wouldn't drink near eachother.
Here is the case file.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/in ... ilLoc=DSCR

Lemon on tribalwar stalked my facedbook and used my real name to look up my criminal history, then started the rumor that I had hit my mother.

Let me make it perfectly clear that I love my mother and I would never do such a shitty thing to any woman.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Lem0n has always been a douche. Isn't he living the classic stereotype of a 35 year old man living in his parents basement, who has never held a job? Living off energy drinks, junk food, and trolling the internet for e-points. Dude is not even funny. All his trolls/jokes are just regurgitated comments from Ebaum's, YouTube, etc.