Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchable.

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchabl

Post by perrinoia »

Wrong. He targets those who mute/ignore him, even if they are teammates.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

i really don't think he has any advantage over any of you in fact you guys are far superior in game play, so if you say he f's your game then you can too(tit for tat),well as long as you aint breaking any rules then no admin will interfere. bottom line NO UNTOUCHABLE FOR FISH
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

perrinoia wrote:Wrong. He targets those who mute/ignore him, even if they are teammates.
Aye this is definitely a point. One can only enjoy fish's constant local spam and happymod killings for so long.
Also he'd be pulling the control k team kill trick if it wasn't fixed, still works with rocket turrets tho.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

'm fairly certain I was in server when Beavis said he was going Fishing and was getting untouchable gloves. status, apparently so was Republic since he made this thread with the first complaint about Beavis's claims he went fishing.

abusing admin, check. Funny though Sapo supported my choice to kick Fish and Beavis didn't say a word when I kicked him. I don't get into lovers quarks.
thDD5QZ1FE.jpg
thDD5QZ1FE.jpg (15.16 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Aaquib wrote:i really don't think he has any advantage over any of you in fact you guys are far superior in game play, so if you say he f's your game then you can too(tit for tat),well as long as you aint breaking any rules then no admin will interfere. bottom line NO UNTOUCHABLE FOR FISH
That statement used to be true, but I've really been off my game, lately.

Can't snipe for shit... Can't even hit a titan on a hill with a phase disrupter.

I feel like I'm a noobie, smurfing myself. :cbaby:

Recently, I've been an easy target for douche bags who join my team with the intent to prevent me from doing anything.

Due to the fact that I am not an admin, I cannot say for sure that it was fish, or morgoth, or any other specific person, nor would I ask the admins to do anything except not make such a person untouchable...

They (I assume it's multiple trolls) get a rocket launcher and rocket me when I get near doors, jump pads, flags, enemy bases, or any other chances they get to push me where I don't want to be.

I used to laugh at twats like that, and exact revenge myself, but they are getting better at it, and I am getting worse at everything.

I'm gonna blame the fact that I currently use my sister's 50" TV instead of my old 24" computer monitor... The refresh rate is much slower, and I'm sitting much farther away.

I can't read the chat from where I sit, anymore, and my arm keeps falling asleep.

It's horrible.

Honest to god, first world problems.

I should go back to using a computer screen.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Well I know what names he uses now, and I'm sure if I dig I could find his older names. Just hoping he will shed light on subject first before I do.