Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchable.

{LS}RePublic

Re: Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchabl

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Yup crows post falls of what id call relevant, but its exactly why fish is free to run around in BR with most admins keeping their distance. Fish still has his manipulative shadow over a few admins, which is why there's always internal conflict among them.
Happened in 2008 when there was much debate over his admin removal. Specially with peters close ties with Br Owner, it was nearly an impossibility. Even when he kicked several people for showing "disrespect" towards his views, telling me to back off when I tried to defend them. Happened for weeks or months, I lost count. He also just loved harassing people including me and too many times had I seen people rage quit from these results. When I emailed Br Owner countless times, I had no reply's, no support.... I was on my own. During that time fish was practically telling me daily to keep quiet, disappear and die.

I guess it pains me to see the exact same thing happening over again and again, admins divided on an issue over a fish.
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Fri May 23, 2014 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Damn, all you fucks need to quit QQing and just mute fish for fuck's sake.

Grow the fuck up, it's 2014 you bunch of bitches. Just vote mute fish and he'll leave on his own, how the hell do you
morons not realize this simple fact yet? If you need help from admins to vote, you are a piece of shit and should not play tribes
Good day.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

The bottom line as far as I'm concerned, is this.
I will not take administrative action against anyone based only on what I've been told.
If I did that, I would be no better than Bo'sdad.

If anyone sees fish trolling the chatbox, contact me on X-fire and I'll come in as a smurf and record him. If he's being really offensive, I will take action.

My X-fire is: studeathpilot
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Telling the community to grow up while only learning about this a day or two ago while not showing resolve, other than what points have already been discussed, shows how much you might've followed this post as a whole.
I'm glad to see that this overwhelming message has been stated, I do believe it was simply a result waiting to happen on a such a subject.
Thanks
justR

Post by justR »

Lawlz wrote:Damn, all you fucks need to quit QQing and just mute fish for fuck's sake.

Grow the fuck up, it's 2014 you bunch of bitches. Just vote mute fish and he'll leave on his own, how the hell do you
morons not realize this simple fact yet? If you need help from admins to vote, you are a piece of shit and should not play tribes
Good day.
if fellow clanmates/pals/admins like Beavis weren't on the support Fish side of things, you wouldn't see posts like this from Lawlz trying to play the fence

entertaining given he has 'admin abused' (it's a joke calling it that) Fish exactly like I did in those logs

You admins (as a whole) had no problem banning Shift or Fox recently... and still have Bladez and ecko banned, yet Fish of all people isn't banned.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:Stu, you are wrong.
You cannot compare your abuse to fish's.

You were muted for caps lock, and banned by a known admin abuser who banned entire clans when one member shot him.

The difference is that they deserve it, and you did not.
I didn't mean to "compare" fish's situation to mine.
I'm just pointing out that there are certain standards of conduct that are expected of administrators, and it seems some people want me and other admins to go beyond those standards in fish's case.

Using Bo's past behavior as an example is only meant to show how easily things can get out of control once those standards are violated.
I know that some people are tired of me bringing up my Bo-ban.
I mentioned it because it's relevant for 2 reasons:

1. Fish was directly involved in it, and I thought that would show proof that I have no love for fish.

2. I was banned for "disropting everyone's game" ...basically the same thing fish is being accused of.

As I said before, this is a poorly defined "violation" that is pretty much up to the interpretation of the admin involved, and as much as I'd like to, I can't let my personal feelings affect my administrative actions ...like Bo did.
I can't in all good conscience, act only on what I've been told ...or for that matter, what I've witnessed myself in the past.
I can only punish fish for what I see him doing now.
hope

Post by hope »

Exactly JustR and Stu

Fish has done enough and continues to do more to deserve banishment, yet he is running amok on the server.

Why? Do you guys have an answer to this? It's not like Fish has stopped being Fish...

The fact that Fish drops from server once he is muted is proof that he doesn't join the game to play like everyone else. He just joins to talk bullshit and rile people up so he can have his saddistic fun.
Last edited by hope on Fri May 23, 2014 9:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

One Fish

Two Fish

Red Fish

Gay Fish
Last edited by DaRk on Fri May 23, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
justR

Post by justR »

S']['U wrote:2. I was banned for "disropting everyone's game" ...basically the same thing fish is being accused of.
Fish isn't accused of this anymore, Fish DOES this, every single time he plays, and it's not up for debate anymore

No chances are needed to prove he's not going to be Fish..the only time I've ever actually seen him play for more than a few minutes without chat trolling/spamming is when I successfully vote-muted him then removed his voting privileges before he dropped server (pats himself on the back)

Edit: Nice effort Dark, my fav is the 1 Fish 2 Fish at the end :]
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:
S']['U wrote:2. I was banned for "disropting everyone's game" ...basically the same thing fish is being accused of.
Fish isn't accused of this anymore, Fish DOES this, every single time he plays, and it's not up for debate anymore
My point is, I haven't seen it ...yet.
However, I have seen you abusing admin, bullying people in the server and making RL threats.
You're lucky I have patience. :popz:

I'm not saying I don't believe you. I KNOW you're right.
I just can't do anything until I catch him in the act.