Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchable.

dawn

Re: Whats going on in the shadows? Fish might get untouchabl

Post by dawn »

Name calling and getting all childish over a subject about Fish, and a game.. the drama continues.. :clap:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Stu, his intent was to not be on your team.

There was a time when I didn't want to be on your team, either.

You used to ram teammates in an attempt to pick them up, and have extra guns on your vehicle. But you occasionally crashed and exploded next to me, damaging me, or transported me where I didn't want to go.

It wasn't until after a very heated discussion and some admin abuse, that you changed your ways.

Fish on the other hand has been trolling longer than you've been playing Tribes, and he's also been admin abused longer, and he's been an admin abuser, too.

Unlike you, he doesn't improve. Not because he can't... There is certainly room for improvement. He just doesn't want to.

He needs more motivation.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:Stu, his intent was to not be on your team.

There was a time when I didn't want to be on your team, either.

You used to ram teammates in an attempt to pick them up, and have extra guns on your vehicle. But you occasionally crashed and exploded next to me, damaging me, or transported me where I didn't want to go.
It wasn't until after a very heated discussion and some admin abuse, that you changed your ways.
Perrin.
Your load-of-shit accusations aren't any more true now than they were when you first made them.
I didn't "change my ways" at all.
Your unfounded trashing of my reputation is what led to all the trolling, harassment and ultimately the admin abuse.

Just shut up.
I know damn well what his intent was.

I see rolo posted too, but I'm not even going to read his crap anymore.
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

The sad truth about this whole episode is that people are hating each other over a third person, who doesn't give 2 fucks about what other think about him.
dawn

Post by dawn »

Ninetails wrote:The sad truth about this whole episode is that people are hating each other over a third person, who doesn't give 2 fucks about what other think about him.
he getting exactly what he wanted.. DRAMA
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

dawn wrote:
Ninetails wrote:The sad truth about this whole episode is that people are hating each other over a third person, who doesn't give 2 fucks about what other think about him.
he getting exactly what he wanted.. DRAMA
Sad a girl point this out. Why rolo getting so butt hurt over fish?
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Your unfounded trashing of my reputation is what led to all the trolling, harassment and ultimately the admin abuse.
Doh!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hope wrote:You run your mouth a litle too much without knowing the background to anything.
Who is this person?
hope wrote:Crow, your two posts are the laziest and least-contributing text in this thread.

Get your act together man. You're slacking off.
Seems he knows me.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:
hope wrote:You run your mouth a litle too much without knowing the background to anything.
Who is this person?
You're the admin, you tell us. :hbeat:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:
hope wrote:Crow, your two posts are the laziest and least-contributing text in this thread.

Get your act together man. You're slacking off.
Seems he knows me.
Quite well, indeed. :fshit:
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

so you guys can take what beavis said as true but wont take it when 3 other admins say he wont get it, i think beavis was just joking. come on guys are we really arguing over that douchebag, you can just ignore him and we all know fish would just leave the game or play(thats kinda rare)
AwakeV2 wrote:I'm not defending him but you guys act like there isn't a mute button, like if you don't want to hear him more l mute him. Simple as that.