Da Killer...

S_hift

Da Killer...

Post by S_hift »

not sure who this guy is, I hope it isn't morgoth... anyway he came on today killing my stuff with vulcan on purpose.

Crow, in case you would like to check the logs for his IP address the time was Aprox 12:15 est the map was death row
killer.PNG
killer.PNG (5.75 KiB) Viewed 1897 times
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Da Killer...

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

loooks like tomato to me. i also saw him a few days ago, and browneyes spotted him as well. at least he not on doing this shit every day lol.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

If this is Morgoth, Crow PM me whatever IP you have for him. Let me do some IP tracing at work to verify this is the same person and they are not using a masked IP to do what they do, put a monitor on their services to verify, and if this is the same person, I can put a soft loop on their services to take them down softly for a time, and continue to do so when they contact their ISP to remove the loop. Unfortunetely, I cannot take them down perm due to them only being an A$$ in the server. Now, if someone could show evidence that this person was trying to do harm, that's another story. This person could possibly be put on the "NO SERVICE" list and never have internet services again. They would be black listed for life. If this person is not running services via an IP addy, let's say they are running a T1 or T3 line connect. In which a T1 will carry 24 seperate services, I can do the same with this type of service also. Not just put a soft loop on each service of the T1 or T3, but the whole connect itself. Same goes for any optical ring: OC3, OC12, OC48, or OC192.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Moral of the story, don't fuck with someone who works for an ISP

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea ill pull up all the logs in a bit and get the sightings we have of him.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Erowid wrote:Moral of the story, don't fuck with someone who works for an ISP
Erowid, I work for "THE ISP". My company is the main provider for everybody else. My company is the backbone that owns all the fibers around the World and provide to those who people think are the main providers, like Sprint, MCI, Verizon, AT&T, etc. I'm the supervisor for my Transport team, which works the big main lines: T1, T3, and all your OC fiber connections. My brother-in-law is the supervisor for the IP department which works all your Data and Voice lines. I'm not a bad person, but don't like it when people try to mess with others good times away from their stressful lives, and "WILL" take ACTION if needed.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Remind me to stay on your good side...

Do you need anything? Coffee, tea?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:Remind me to stay on your good side...

LOL
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote:Remind me to stay on your good side...

LOL, Naw, you guys a good in my book :ttup: , I don't take action unless it absolutely warranted, and with Morgoth, I've seen too much from this person, in which things can be warranted against them, in which I'm willing to do my part to teach this person they should tread carefully when doing harm to others.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Well, in that case... Do you have the ability to do the opposite of whatever you described above? Because my internet connection feels like it's got a strong case of the soft loop, if you know what I mean...