URGENT NEED FOR ADMINS

LM|RCMP*

URGENT NEED FOR ADMINS

Post by LM|RCMP* »

today at around 2:00pm EST a user came on, smurfing multiple other users, destroying team defences, and logging on with multiple connections from the same IP. he would be kicked and then maybe 2 minutes later would rejoin using a new IP address.

yesterday there were several people who would base kill, but did not go to the extreme as changing IP's and rejoining immediately.

these are 2 examples of urgent need for admin users who use the server on a daily basis who can be able to respond to in server complaints as they occur and monitor players for server rule breaking.

i know people will worry about admin abuse, so the best thing is, to start with, admins should only be given the power to freeze/silence rule breakers and to be kicked it still has to be a vote. only AFTER they prove they can be responsible should they be upgraded to full admin.

i dont know how many active administrators there are now, but the ones we do have are not on nearly often enough, and i am not the only one who thinks this
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
Fixious

Re: URGENT NEED FOR ADMINS

Post by Fixious »

I'm on every once in a while and could admin. Up to Crow & Co., though.
Real

Post by Real »

dawn

Post by dawn »

even some temporary admins would help :hscratch:
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

:blush: :wavee: