Tribes: 10% gameplay and 90% accusing people of HM

Firelord

Tribes: 10% gameplay and 90% accusing people of HM

Post by Firelord »

Second time I've been vote kicked for "Happy modding". The moron Derek was camped on a hill placing Nuke turrets so he could shoot at our D. His buddy was on the hill next to him, shot a PBeam that I saw so I boosted over there. Owned the noob Derek and he immediately accused me of HM, vote kicked me and it passed. Seriously this game is no longer fun. HMers aren't even that bad -- it's the rampant accusations that are much worse. I don't HM. I use 1.11 because that's what I've always used and I can't even get 1.4 to work (running thru prepackaged wineskin on mac). I couldn't even run it if I wanted to since it's a .exe and wineskin only allows you to choose one exe to run at a time. /rant
Fixious

Re: Tribes: 10% gameplay and 90% accusing people of HM

Post by Fixious »

Hm. Was that from last night's game of Rollercoaster? I recall someone placing a Nuke turret far away and killing our D. I thought they removed the ability to remote control those.
Firelord

Post by Firelord »

Fixious wrote:Hm. Was that from last night's game of Rollercoaster? I recall someone placing a Nuke turret far away and killing our D. I thought they removed the ability to remote control those.
Nah it was earlier today. It's derek's favorite strategy.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Derek is a worthless piece of shit, who ruins gameplay on a regular basis by base killing and voting to kick players who kick his ass.

His father makes excuses for him, like, "he's just a kid", and it makes me want to ban them both.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Can we just ban everyone already?

virus

Post by virus »

Erowid wrote:Can we just ban everyone already?
Okay, bosdad. :tease:
[NHOP]Virus
assasin

Post by assasin »

Lol , same here guys :cbaby: :stu: I've just seen what hm can do that too even in some videos in YouTube but still some if them accusing me without even thinkin for one time :stu: :cbaby:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

virus wrote:
Erowid wrote:Can we just ban everyone already?
Okay, bosdad. :tease:
:trolol:
Firelord

Post by Firelord »

Late last night on KWSN Duel I got vote kicked because two players thought I was using auto aim after I owned them with the railgun and chaingun. It passed haha. I'm not even angry and I think I'll just take it as a compliment. Before the kick they also successfully Vote Froze me. When you're frozen you are invincible. They thought I was using a god hack too haha. :fpalm:
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Firelord wrote:Late last night on KWSN Duel I got vote kicked because two players thought I was using auto aim after I owned them with the railgun and chaingun. It passed haha. I'm not even angry and I think I'll just take it as a compliment. Before the kick they also successfully Vote Froze me. When you're frozen you are invincible. They thought I was using a god hack too haha. :fpalm:
Glad to hear the OZ auto aim working for ya, any one else interested PM me for pricing info