EAT*LEAD Serious Happy Mod Usage

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: EAT*LEAD Serious Happy Mod Usage

Post by perrinoia »

I think you mean WickedCheater{OZ}... :trolol:

That guy definitely had the complete collection of {OZ} hacks, including (but not limited to) the yellow brick road script and flying monkey mod.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Yeahhhhh Wicked was totally using HM for a good while.. hate to break it to you :(
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

He definitely did... However, I actually think y'all got better accuracy than him...

I can't tell you how many times he'd miss me from way beyond fog distance, and then I'd aim where I saw the beam come from and hear the chirp, let go of my trigger and kill him. In fact, fighting Wicked is how I found out Particle Beam Turret Killer Mode beeps when you have a target...
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Wicked the best sniper, no. Not with all his codeware that he used. Assasin is probably the best on the server right now, without using any aid assist.

EDIT: And to make another point, Wicked was on the server long ago with people relaying he was a good sniper, I took him on using nothing but Presto and New Opts and he couldn't hold his own even with the all the added coding he was using. Yeah, he did have some good snipe's, but not enough when someone faced him head on in a duel and knew where he was trying to hide to get in a long distance snipe, and he was average at best on air sniping.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

EAT*LEAD is my spirit animal