The rules?

SGT ROCK

Re: The rules?

Post by SGT ROCK »

He's had umpteen chances to play and not troll... Truly a waste of time, needs to go permanently. Owner is right on with his assessment, there are some serious issues with this idiot. I don't care if he does play and stop trolling the shit he's pulled harassing other players in the past is enough to warrant a PERMANENT ban ! Where he's going he'll be lucky to find enough slack in his restraints to play with his self.

"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Hahahahaha!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

ROFL SGT!!
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

KILROY wrote:ROFL SGT!!
:coolio:

Seriously though it's this simple... if we did get some new players come in or old vets for that matter.. Imagine tribes as your home/business, you invite people in to visit, you've got several players/workers that work hard to clean up the place, make it nice and presentable. They come in your door and some reject asshole is there spouting racial slurs and talking to people like they're trash. The odds that you're going to keep their business or friendship is next to nil.... HE REALLY has to go, I find it almost ridiculous that you might think he hasn't broken any laws. His breaking the door down to come back in would get him shot here.... this I know. Report his ass or find SOME way to get rid of him!
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
Could probably get him on that
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

RePublic, possible, but the only draw back is the type of regulations each state has, and do they acknowledge these rules on Cyberstalking. Further below is a listing, but is this the only listing for the states that acknowledge these rules? If the other states don't recognize the rules for this law in place, it cannot be enforced in those states with the people/players that are committing the crime. Can the states that have this law in place and being enforced, enforce it with the states that don't recognize it?
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Ok just thought I'd see what I could do for him. Never mind fellas
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, can't say you tried, but he dug his grave long ago.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Did EcKo not realize that Fish is setting him up for a great April Fools joke? Or did I just give it away?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

fish is to be banned on site with no exceptions (to any admin who wishes to see him banned). we keep banning him, and we will collect the data we need to get rid of him for a while.

sorry, there are some lines that should not be crossed; and as a human being one should set social and moral standards for ones self in order to fit into a society. sometimes people lose sight of what really matters, and they fall into a void. not much we can do to prevent these things.