The rules?

The EcKo

The rules?

Post by The EcKo »

So fish actually opened up to me last night he told me he don't want people to hate on him anymore and that he will act right. Also something that ghost pointed out and I'm backing that up (fish doesn't actually break any rules) bashing and trolling is not a server rule. We as players have an ignore button. We need to use it. Banning him and admin abusing him is only feeding him. Give him another shot. Tribes has a delicate player base and any one should be able to join a server unless breaking the server rules. Which above I stated. Trolling isn't one of them. Stop feeding him and use the ignore function. Hell even add in a new function in TAB and name it "ignore fish" haha but for real guys. Let's do the right thing.
Firelord

Re: The rules?

Post by Firelord »

I agree that people need to use the ignore function more often. But being sympathetic to the dude seems pretty silly. He knows what he is doing. He came on two days ago with a name like "DaRkLovesLittleBoys" or something and then started spamming shit like "DaRk{OZ} loves to diddle little kids". Obviously he is going to get kicked or banned for that and he knows it. That said, I usually just 1337ify him.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Making such names normally indicate the person is mentally unstable. Time to visit the HEAD doctor, and see what is wrong. Normal people dont say shit like that. Pretty disgusting and disturbing.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Fish absolutely does break rules.

He dismantles his ally's defenses with a pitchfork.
He deploys missile turrets inside his own base, near spawn points, so teammates spawn inside of them and get stuck, then destroy them and everything else in the room, too.
He impersonates other players.
He harasses other players.
He abused admin when he had it.
If you mute him, he follows you spamming local sounds.

He doesn't actually play, he just connects to the server to troll people.
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Umm personally? I think since he brought anything that disguting into the fucking server deserves a ban.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Mike, it's great that you are standing up for someone, but fish is not the one to stand up for.

{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Erowid wrote:Mike, it's great that you are standing up for someone, but fish is not the one to stand up for.
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I said this in the L33T MOFOS forum and I'll say it here:
How can someone who has been doing this for this long, even after being told to stop and being banned, just overnight up and change? I don't think he's sincere. I think he's using this to gain an advantage and permissions to start something different and more harmful to the Tribes Community.
EDIT: TO EDIT THE EDIT...LOL.
Last edited by KILROY on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Lol once I was under a name MonoRail and fish randomly whispered some weird shit to me. It was just like. wtf.
I was actrually planning to setup a computer for my younger bro to play tribes that day. Nvm that
Attachments
sshot0026.jpg
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Mike, Fish will turn his back on u so fast its not even funny bro. Trust me fuck that dude
EvilTree{OZ}