Happymodders, Admins force failing votes, and PopeIV

Sinister

Happymodders, Admins force failing votes, and PopeIV

Post by Sinister »

This seriously needs addressed because it's getting very, very bad. There are a number of HM users around the server, that use it every time they play. ZORLAK, PARANOID, Scarface and PopeIV the main ones everyone notices. When it gets out of hand somebody will vote to kick and some douche nozzel always ALWAYS forces it to fail. So the drama, and cheating can both continue in game, without interruption. It's extremely annoying to play against and anything can go on in that server. BKing, TKing, Boosting, Cheating, Exploits, it doesnt matter because once a vote to kick happens, it fails, and to make things worse it doesn't say anymore who forced the vote to fail like it used to so now they can hide in the shadows and keep doing it. The server is turning into a ghetto people. Make something happen
{LS}RePublic

Re: Happymodders, Admins force failing votes, and PopeIV

Post by {LS}RePublic »

st0ned

Post by st0ned »

Zorlak and Para are known for it lol but scarface? The guy isn't too good in the first place so I wouldn't assume that and pope is jegue is it not?
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

st0ned wrote:Zorlak and Para are known for it lol but scarface? The guy isn't too good in the first place so I wouldn't assume that and pope is jegue is it not?
Scarface is pretty good for a turk ^-^
but naw this is a shit post to begin with.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

If and when I get FTP access, one of the things I'd like to do is get rid of "secret admin" (even for Legendz admin).

Admins should not be anonymous.

I'm OK with an admin playing under alias, but if they want to administrate the server, they should have to announce who they are, first. Either by reconnecting with their admin name, or logging in with a password, associated with their admin name, so the game can announce who was responsible for the admin actions taken.

That's my stance on secret admins.

Here's my stance on HMers: :nono:

And here' my stance on witch hunts: :hbeat:

PS: If you think someone is HMing, record a demo and attach it to your post. No admin should act on accusations without evidence.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Yes please get demos so we can take the proper action
EvilTree{OZ}
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

vistalize wrote:Yes please get demos so we can take the proper action
Yes we'll get cooking on it :trolol:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I don't get it... Is that a bad Photoshop of Ramen Noodles in a microwave?
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

lol he calls me microwave for some reason really really old joke damn u repub u toaster u
EvilTree{OZ}
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:If and when I get FTP access, one of the things I'd like to do is get rid of "secret admin" (even for Legendz admin).

Admins should not be anonymous.

I'm OK with an admin playing under alias, but if they want to administrate the server, they should have to announce who they are, first. Either by reconnecting with their admin name, or logging in with a password, associated with their admin name, so the game can announce who was responsible for the admin actions taken.

That's my stance on secret admins.

Here's my stance on HMers: :nono:

And here' my stance on witch hunts: :hbeat:

PS: If you think someone is HMing, record a demo and attach it to your post. No admin should act on accusations without evidence.
im ok with bringing back the admin announcement system. the sad passes will remain the same though, as i already have a system for them in place. extra things may be added though, such as announcements when logging in to a pass worded admin. atm there are a few who have been granted their own password. people who's ip does not allow them to have auto admin. no single user has a global password though. everyone with admin has a password of their own atm. im sure you can understand why perr.