admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

OldGuy

Re: admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

Post by OldGuy »

LunaticChick wrote:Seems OG, you have fallen back into your old ways. Thought you had changed after our conversations but I was so wrong.
Really appreciate the personal attack. I needed a good laugh this morning. :clap:
LunaticChick wrote:From now on, save your sad stories for others who believe your BS.
Was it a sad story when I tried to convince TribesPlayer to remove the name of his elementary school from his profile? I remember that day. You know what you said? You said leave him alone. Then when you discovered it wasn't just a "sad story" you said, "Yikes". He left, removed the school name, then came back and thanked me. You and Veronica both thanked me for it too. Nice to get thanks for "sad stories" occasionally. Really do appreciate the accolades. I know it's difficult.
LunaticChick wrote:Here it comes ... wait for it ... wait ... for the EVIDENCE ... Time, server, screenshot and date of this incident?
Where's your "EVIDENCE" when you cried about playing under the map? Oh, wait, let me guess, you don't have the "technical skills" to collect evidence. Or, you just don't like evidence. Not really sure which. Oops. Sorry.
LunaticChick wrote:Thought you had changed after our conversations but I was so wrong.
Nah, that's not the problem. The problem is you don't "want" to acknowledge that my in-game behavior has changed. Well, except for that time recently when I was feeling emotional after losing my mother and lashed out. I do apologize for that. Although, somehow, I doubt you believe it's a sincere apology.

But, honestly, what really disturbs me is what seems like this obsession of classifying things as "sad stories". Whether it's me or not. Life is too short to worry about sad things. Although, to be honest, I've earned the moniker. So that's on me. And I realize that there are those that are one-and-done types. So, I'm ok with you always using the "sad story" thing. But really, that in and of itself is what seems really sad to me. Wish you could find it in you to be more positive. Positive folks are a lot more fun. Which, if you think about it, is why I should have never gotten into the habit of trying to have some redneck fun in the game. But, like I said, that's on me.

I don't really need acknowledgements. But here's a few for you because you deserve it:
  • Thank you for being a nurse. Nurses are awesome.
  • Thank you for helping me through difficult times.
  • Thank you for caring about Alzheimer.
  • Thank you for caring about Cancer.
  • Thank you for caring about care givers.
  • Thank you for caring about end of life experiences.
  • Thank you for trusting me with your contact info.
  • Thank you for listening.
Finally, life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

Thanks Mom
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

assasin wrote:At one time even boner and Veronica had same IP.
That's the single most disgusting thing I have ever heard.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

LunaticChick wrote:Here it comes ... wait for it ... wait ... for the EVIDENCE ... Time, server, screenshot and date of this incident?

Oops sorry some don't like evidence ...

Prove it OG ... Aren't you the tech guy?

Seems OG, you have fallen back into your old ways. Thought you had changed after our conversations but I was so wrong. From now on, save your sad stories for others who believe your BS.

Maybe use your "skills" and show us your evidence on who you accuse others of not acting like adults. There are so many that don't ... it is "ironic" a 12 yr old does ...

Post It ...
I like evidence, I'm just tired of having to record all the time when someone is being stupid, waiting for the BR Social Justice Friends to make a decision... Easier just to take care of it at the time. Call me lazy.

OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

DaRk wrote:... waiting for the BR Social Justice Friends to make a decision...
Now THAT is funny.

:fshit:
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

OK, here ya go.

3/1/2020 4:15pm LM server:

KILROY

Post by KILROY »

OldGuy, it was relayed to me that Bonerville aka Weinstein WINS and TribesPlayer were joking around and this subject came up which is why this statement was made. As a joke. Now....TribesPlayer making this statement, isn't "really" proving him abusing his admin rights. It's just a person making a statement. I've seen admin's doing this many times. I've even said it myself.

I've PM'd Bonerville to get his side of the story.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:OldGuy, it was relayed to me that Bonerville aka Weinstein WINS and TribesPlayer were joking around and this subject came up which is why this statement was made. As a joke. Now....TribesPlayer making this statement, isn't "really" proving him abusing his admin rights. It's just a person making a statement. I've seen admin's doing this many times. I've even said it myself.

I've PM'd Bonerville to get his side of the story.
That's not the point. The point is... TribesPlayer consistently team changes himself... that's what we were talking about... that part had already scrolled off the screen. I said to TribesPlayer, "I see you team changed yourself." To which he replied, "So what." bonner's comment cane afterwards. I tried to screen shot the whole thing but didn't know you couldn't screen shot in full screen. So I had to switch to windowed to do the screen shots. I was also in my image editor trying to paste the print screens. That's when I discovered that full screen was blank so I switched to full screen. That's when I got the screen shot of what he said that you referred to as "joking around".
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Let's get's Bonervilles side of the story, or we can always take the time and check the logs. But from what I was told, TribesPlayer switched teams to even the teams out due to one team having an advantage of having more players on it.

And as for a "point", your the one who posted a screenshot and highlighting a statement of what TribesPlayer said in open chat. You took the time to highlight this to try to show TribesPlayer abusing admin rights. If you were trying to show a team changing issue, then "why" take the time to view your screenshot, highlight something completely different, and post it here? Then when I make my post, you come back and try to change your meaning about what you posted? Again, you took the time to view your own screenshot, highlight an issue on it in which you now say that wasn't your "point" about your post and post it? You just cut your own throat in open court.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

OldGuy wrote:Really appreciate the personal attack. I needed a good laugh this morning. :clap:
old guy needs more gretta
How dare you change teams!
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:... your the one who posted a screenshot and highlighting a statement of what TribesPlayer said in open chat...
You totally left out the context of the post. Which was that player consistently team changes himself to gain an advantage. I'll admit that wasn't in the screen shot. And I explained why. Next time, I'll be sure I capture the entire conversation. It was the first time I had tried a screenshot so there were some delays that caused part of the context to scroll off the screen. I'll try harder next time.