admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

DaRk

Re: admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

Post by DaRk »

KILROY wrote:Strange, it show's that I was the one who removed your admin status. Which is not correct. This is not a good sign. I reinstated it.

EDIT: It was informed to me that you were abusing your admin rights the other day against a few players, which is why one of those players asked to have your admin removed. I haven't verified this as of yet, due to the one player relaying and asking this already has the highest admin status you can get and could have removed your admin status themselves. So why ask another to remove your admin, doesn't make since.
I can confirm he was. Probably having a bad day. Admin slapped me when I killed him and also did the same to Chaka.

I was terrorizing people in the interceptor. Maybe I deserved it. =D
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, even if having a bad day, doesn't give a reason to abuse admin rights. All that does is give more people a bad day.

As for terrorizing people in the interceptor Dark, I don't have an issue with that, it just brings back old school memories of when STU used to play with us doing the same thing ;)
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

DaRk wrote:
KILROY wrote:Strange, it show's that I was the one who removed your admin status. Which is not correct. This is not a good sign. I reinstated it.

EDIT: It was informed to me that you were abusing your admin rights the other day against a few players, which is why one of those players asked to have your admin removed. I haven't verified this as of yet, due to the one player relaying and asking this already has the highest admin status you can get and could have removed your admin status themselves. So why ask another to remove your admin, doesn't make since.
I can confirm he was. Probably having a bad day. Admin slapped me when I killed him and also did the same to Chaka.

I was terrorizing people in the interceptor. Maybe I deserved it. =D
Yea, that was it. Just a slap. That I recall, lol. Didn't figure slaps were being abusive as I'd seen plenty admins doing that and laughing about it. Presumably for fun. No biggie.

I did, however, end a game that had gone on for over two hours. One of those obvious standoffs that gets boring after awhile.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

OldGuy and I were having a chat in obs on the back-up game play server last night, and it seemed he had something against me, so I asked him, and he told me it was this issue. Action wasn't taken by his word about a wrong doing on the back-up game play server and in the past certain admins would take him at his word only to take action.

I relayed to him that just someone saying someone did something, isn't grounds to just take action against them, due to no proof being brought forth. If you could just bring up something against someone and action was taken against the person who was supposedly doing the wrong doing, imagine what could become of this. You'd have a massive amount of players accusing each other, starting something in which you'd have even more post ongoing relaying admins are abusing them due to any action that was taken against them.

Now, I'm not saying you can't post one or more issue's against someone, you can, but don't expect action to be taken against them immediately, unless evidence is brought forth. But you did bring up an issue, in which admins will start to observe that person(s) in game to see if they are really doing something wrong in order to take any action, since no evidence was brought forth during the post.

As for this issue, I took the time to question players that were in the server playing during the time that this was supposedly happening. Not one of the players said that TribesPlayer was switching teams to gain an advantage in game. I did get responses from a few players that relayed TribesPlayer switched teams to even them out.

Now, if you were to take a player aside individually and ask them questions about what happened, and each say the same thing. How would you proceed? You have multiple players all pretty much relaying the same thing at different times of questioning in observer mode. None of them know you are going to approach them and ask these questions on an individual basis, and they all pretty much say the same thing. I had to make a decision by this, but OldGuy, by you bringing this up, doesn't stop this issue. I observe everyone in game to see if any wrong doings happen. Admins get messages when something happens that shouldn't, but not everything is brought up message wise. Some things do get by. Which is why players can openly say something, or bring it up in observer mode if an admin is in obs, or they can post it in this forum, in which it will be investigated, unless....the one bringing up the accusations can submit proof of the wrong doing. If the proof show's the person(s) actually doing any wrong doing, then yes, action will immediately be taken against them.

In this situation the screenshot submitted only show's TribesPlayer making a statement about abusing admin rights. Anyone can do this. It still doesn't prove he is actually abusing admin rights. It's hearsay. Switching teams to uneven them can be done by anyone. You don't have to have admin rights to do this. All you have to do is just change your team. The server will tell you in chat the teams are uneven and to even them out. I've seen many of times where someone drops from a team and it's been 4 on 2 and the server makes it's announcement and no one pays attention to it to balance out the teams. This could be due to the map being already half way in time use and defenses are already set. Defenses that were set by that person that took time to do, and if they switch, those defenses are disabled. With observing this last week, I've seen this happen many times, but I have also seen a few players do the switch and lose the defense they took time to put up. One of these players is TribesPlayer.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Thank you Kilroy ...

og get a life and stop harassing TP! You don't deserver admin rights ... period. Your aberrant behavior isn't what gets you Admin rights. And you are jealous that he does ... you do everything you can to discredit him so stop pissing and moaning about it. Ain't happening as long as I have anything to say about it :)
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I do understand OGs issues he had with Veronica. When she thought no one was looking, she just troll in chat and in game and was an ass. When Luna was on, she would act like an angel, and make up or manipulate what happened. I do not agree with how that situation was handled. Mainly cause you can't take one side at face value, but expect concrete evidence from the other. That's all I will say about that.

On the other hand, I'm not quite sure about the issue with TP, as I have not witnessed any of it. I'm not sure him switching would make much of a difference, unless the teams were already unbalanced. I have not a dislike or anything against OG. OG and Luna's bickering is just getting old and childish. This is the type of shit Fish enjoys seeing. Get your shit together and quit these little jabs. I agree with OG not having admin, but that's mainly because his level-headedness alternates too much from good to bad.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

First of all, who gives a crap what fish thinks or likes.

Dark, stop telling me what I should and shouldn't post. I'm not your wife. I am entitled just like everyone else to post my thoughts in the forums. Save you suggestions for someone who cares what you think cause I don't.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Just wow Luna. Just wow.

Keep your head in the sand I guess.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Do you really think I asked for evidence from og and not veronica? Guess you do but I'm not blind or stupid. I asked her for files of recordings supposedly she had and all I got was bogus files, twice. Asked og for evidence on more than one occasion and got nothing. Also asked boner for files/recordings and got the same, nothing. Neither of them, actually all three of them, in my opinion are innocent. They all incited and trolled each other intentionally and consequently ruined many games for all of us while trying to get others to believe their story. I tried to stop the drama and I handled it correctly and fairly. More than other Admins who took sides. So, yeah WOW.
justR

Post by justR »

LunaticChick wrote:Guess you do but I'm not blind or stupid.
I can vouch for you being real stupid
Like legit low IQ