admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

OldGuy

Re: admin wrecked my account no reason on back up server

Post by OldGuy »

sabo1 wrote:
OldGuy wrote:Really appreciate the personal attack. I needed a good laugh this morning. :clap:
old guy needs more gretta
How dare you change teams!
Greta is a child. Not even worth a mention.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

OldGuy wrote:Greta is a child. Not even worth a mention.
Whoa there big guy, no one talks about St. Gretta like that!

KILROY

Post by KILROY »

OldGuy wrote:
KILROY wrote:... your the one who posted a screenshot and highlighting a statement of what TribesPlayer said in open chat...
You totally left out the context of the post. Which was that player consistently team changes himself to gain an advantage. I'll admit that wasn't in the screen shot. And I explained why. Next time, I'll be sure I capture the entire conversation. It was the first time I had tried a screenshot so there were some delays that caused part of the context to scroll off the screen. I'll try harder next time.
You better re-read what I posted. I didn't leave out anything, you did, even if this was your first time trying a screenshot. I already chatted with a few players in game and they haven't said anything against TribesPlayer switching teams. Again for the third time...your the one who is making a post about TP team changing incorrectly, but you posted a screenshot and took YOUR time to HIGHLIGHT something about abusing admin rights. Why post something that you took the time to HIGHLIGHT about abusing admin, and then come back and say it was for a team changing issue? You were viewing your own screenshot and able to read what was in it, and HIGHLIGHTED something completely different. Court adjourned.

I don't see anyone else making any statements against TribesPlayer, or even supporting what you are relaying. If this is an issue, why aren't they coming forward to support your complaint? I'm only seeing your complaining, and have been seeing you doing this continuously since TribesPlayer was given admin rights with previous statements by you stating that he's too young to have this. It was relayed to me that you like to continuously vote against him in game. He's not on these forums seeing these post against him to defend himself due to him being younger and his older brother telling him to stay away for some of the remarks that get posted on here. Which I can understand.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:...You better re-read what I posted.
Nah, I don't need to "better" re-read anything.
KILROY wrote:... Again for the third time...
You're absolutely right. And, I may as well add, since it seems to be the thing to say, FOR THE FOURTH TIME (who's counting anyway), I ACTUALLY ADMITTED IT WAS THE BEST I HAD TO GO ON. and FOR THE FOURTH TIME (who's counting anyway), Not once did you actually mention, in any way, any context of what I was talking about. And FOR THE FOURTH TIME (who's counting anyway), nobody is going to say anything to a child because, well, the child has clout for whatever reason. But I will say this, regardless of how MANY times (who's counting anyway) people ignore some over favoring others, I know what I've seen with my own eyes. And no matter HOW MANY TIMES (who's counting anyway) you continue to deny it, the other thing that I've seen with my own eyes is player has STOPPED team changing himself. And there's no "For the third time" (who's counting anyway) that can change that.

And with that said, no matter HOW MANY TIMES (who's counting anyway) some continue to debate just to debate, apparently player got the message. So either someone here said something (and won't admit it), or he or someone else saw the posts (and won't admit it). Here's the bottom line, he stopped. Period. Full stop. And there's nothing you can do or say or argue that changes that. And, we all know folks will CONTINUE to argue for or against just for the sake of arguing regardless of the facts, no matter how much or little proof there is. Let's at least admit something. There are egos at stake here. I could care less about mine. I pretty much don't have one given what's gone on in m life. But it seems to me, and I'll admit I may be just tired or paranoid, there are some egos in our "community" that require feeding. Reminds me of American politics. Well, I don't much care as long as I'm free to speak my mind. You get to judge that. You get to decide reality in your own mind. I get that. I even get that, in so many ways, some seem to pleasure in calling others liars. Whatever works for them. It takes all kinds. Some turn some don't. Believe it or not, the one that I despised most, when getting real with each other, never turned on me - Veronica. Wish I could that that for others.

Court adjourned.
Last edited by OldGuy on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Actually, yes, I can say no one here backed you on your statement, no one, and the one's I chatted with in game said just the opposite of what you are still trying to admit which is incorrect.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:Actually, yes, I can say no one here backed you on your statement, no one, and the one's I chatted with in game said just the opposite of what you are still trying to admit which is incorrect.
Then, obviously, they are lying to you as well. I'm not really surprised. Like I said, I know what I've seen with my own eyes. Screw what anyone else thinks. I'm just not part of the suck up club. And that's perfectly ok with me.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

That's why no action against you has been taken on my part. You play a good game, and are a good player. That's all I ask from people who play the game. Keep it ongoing so other's can enjoy it. Unlike that person who kept joining the server before 10PM CST using different names and IP's and BK'ing their own base system's.
Slawdog

Post by Slawdog »

Come get some! :wavee:
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

KILROY wrote:That's why no action against you has been taken on my part. You play a good game, and are a good player. That's all I ask from people who play the game. Keep it ongoing so other's can enjoy it. Unlike that person who kept joining the server before 10PM CST using different names and IP's and BK'ing their own base system's.
Not sure why that matters. Somebody already removed the admin you granted me. Not that big a deal. Wouldn't want to be mistaken as another suckup.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Strange, it show's that I was the one who removed your admin status. Which is not correct. This is not a good sign. I reinstated it.

EDIT: It was informed to me that you were abusing your admin rights the other day against a few players, which is why one of those players asked to have your admin removed. I haven't verified this as of yet, due to the one player relaying and asking this already has the highest admin status you can get and could have removed your admin status themselves. So why ask another to remove your admin, doesn't make since.